Do What You Love, Love What You Do
March 15, 2011 Leave a comment
“A customer is the most important visitor on our premise. He is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work. He is the purpose of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us an opportunity to do so.”
- Mahatma Gandhi
We love our work and therefore love our clients. Really, it is true. Our enjoyment begins with our clients. You, entrusting us with an opportunity to learn the intricacies or your unique products, gives us the opportunity to provide great product packaging.
For me, the discovery process is what I love best about our work. Offering custom packaging solutions is a journey into the unknown, like the unraveling of a mystery. Many questions lead down a winding path.
- What are the unique attributes
- What are the priorities
- What are the complexities
- How do we simplify
- What packaging process works best for the situation
- What materials work best
- What design works best
- What is the most efficient supply chain path
- How do we reduce redundancies
- How do we reduce quality errors
- How do we reduce lead times
- How do we create seamless value to the end user
The discovery process is where we earn trust and get to learn about our clients’ needs. This is what I enjoy most about my work.
What do you love about your work?